With update v184.108.40.2062 of the GymRealm Manger we have added some new features to improve your business management.
1. Module “POS” and “CLIENTS” are now merged. You will have a new tab called “Memberships” in the “POS” module so now you don’t have to switch between modules.
2. When events are booked from “Events Management” module it will not allow you to book an event outside the working time schedule of the area selected.
3. Bug fixed when the software automatically adds discounts when visit is sold from “Open Bill” module.
4. Online booking update now allows to have different booking hours for different days of the week.
5. When sending emails to multiple clients and if some of them have invalid emails you will get a pop-up showing the clients who will not receive emails.
6. When merging two profiles by using the “Transfer” button in the customer’s profile, all the documents will also be transferred to the recipient’s profile.
7. In module “Events Management” making an appointment outside working hours will give you a warning.
8. “Events Management” module won’t allow your down payment to be bigger than amount due.
9. Comments typed when selling an item will be printed from the receipt printer.
10. You can now mark a visit from an unpaid membership. To enable that feature you have to go to “Settings” in the settings module, open the “Sales” tab and check the option “Allow check-in with unpaid membership”.
11. “Monthly Report” issue not showing all dates of the month is now fixed.
12. Bug fixes when renting items.
13. Performance and stability improvements when dealing with large number of clients.
14. When you right click on a client in the Event Management you will have a new option “Transfer to another client” which will work in the same way as the “Transfer” button in the “edit clients” menu. It will transfer all the history (memberships, purchases, visits and etc.) from the selected client “A” to a different client “B” you will select from a popup window. All the client information of client “B” (phone, email, address etc.) will remain the same only the purchase history of client “A” will be added and client “A” deleted.
15. When a detailed version of the “Daily Report” is printed you will have additional fields – “Payed by vouchers” which will display all the products, services, visits etc. bought with vouchers for the given period and “Total Vouchers” which will display all the vouchers that were sold.
16. New feature when using “Online booking” lets customers to leave a comment when booking a visit online. For birthday parties, you can see the comment in the “Events management” module and for a single session you can see the comment in “Schedule” report.
17. “Invalid Date” issue when customer receives a confirmation emails for their bookings is now fixed.
18. New tab in the “Deletions” report with information about deleted events from schedule.
Best regards from the GymRealm team and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.